The IRIS Association is based on the active participation of members and institutions. The organization consists of members, the Executive Board an Editorial Board and a Secretariat. The organization is guided by its statutes (see below). At the yearly business meeting members decide on the directions and actions of the organization.
At the moment the following persons are actively engaged in the formal organization of the IRIS association.
Executive Board for the IRIS Association:
- President: Judith Molka-Danielsen, Molde University College, Norway
- Treasurer: Tuure Tuunanen, University of Oulu, Finland
- Jacob Nørbjerg, Copenhagen Business School, Denmark
- Web-master: Karin Axelsson, Linköping University, Sweden
- Secretary: Magnus Hansen, Roskilde University, Denmark
- Øyvind Hellang, University of Agder, Norway